Saturday, June 28, 2008

PARIS
So perfect and not so perfect, so clean and not so clean, so fashionable and so trashy at the same time. These were the comparisons I was making during the few days I spent with some friends in the city of lights.

Narrow streets with little trendy sophisticated coffee shops around the corner, a perfect subway famous for being not so perfect, and people that fit perfectly at every sight I visited in one of the most exciting cities I’ve ever been to.

Paris is just a big and culturally intense place where spending more than three days makes you wonder if you want to spend the rest of your life feeling that relaxing in this multicultural and vibrating capital.

Walking slowly and thinking about how big and far away this city is from where I come from made me enjoy the whole French experience even more.

Next time I’ll try a crepe!









No comments: